Thursday 29 November 2012

Working 9 to 5 (29/11/12)



Please excuse the awkward face, I couldn't get a smile to look natural or happy. This is one of my staple outfits that I wear for work, it is a white shirt with a scallop collar from ASOS with a grey dress from HOBBS. I think I've hit my stride with dressing in only black and grey especially as both really fit my skin tone very well. This dress can make me look very very short but I wear pointed shoes for work   and they can elongate a leg quite well. 

My nails are similar to yesterday with Chanel 'Ballerina' underneath but with a shimmery red from the OPI Minnie Mouse Collection as my 'ribbons'. It makes it a bit christmassy. 

Face. 
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in 'Beige 20'
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealor in 'Porcelain' 
Sleek Blush By 3 in 'Guipure' (a pretty decent Orgasm dupe) 
Eyes.
MAC Paint Pot in 'Painterly'
Sleek i-Divine Palette in Taupe/Dark Sparkly Taupe
INIKA Certified Organic Eye Liner in 'Black"
Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara in 'Black'
Lips.
Caudalie Lip Conditioner
Revlon Lipstick in 'Blush'


No comments:

Post a Comment