Thursday 6 December 2012

Hannah and how much I love her.



For the last couple of days, to the untrained eye, it could have looked like I was having an affair with my friend Hannah's boyfriend Tom and although he is a lovely boy this was not the case. Instead for the last month me and Tom have been planning a surprise visit from me for Hannah before Christmas. I had been helping him with present ideas for a few weeks and as my work would stop me from seeing her before christmas I had decided that I would see her this week, for less than 24 hours because I love her. 

So at 12 yesterday afternoon I got one of two trains to Stratford Upon Avon with absolute rail silence. No Facebook, no twitter, no Instagram. Quite a lot of using Photo Booth on my laptop though.

Everything went off without a hitch, me and Tom are now addicted to the adrenaline of surprising Hannah, already planning something at dinner last night. 


I wore a super warm jumper from M&S as it is fucking freezing at the moment. Its got warnings of snow later in the week and its minus two here in stratford. Yesterday morning wasn't too bad but its getting worse and worse. I am wearing these leggings from Topshop basically every day when I am not at work, they are thick an warm with tights under them.  These trainers are becoming my life. I want them in every colour. ALL THE COLOURS. 

Face. 
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclait in 'BR 20' 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in '01 Fair' 
Sleek Blush by 3 in 'Squash' 
Eyes. 
MAC Paint Pot in 'Painterly' 
Sleek 'Au Naturel' Palette in Cream and Soft Grey Brown. 
Pixi Lash Line Ink in 'Black' 
Clinique Dramatic Effect Mascara in 'Brightening Black' 
Lips. 
Caudalie Lip Conditioner 
Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in '035 Blush' 


Oh and also… trains are boring. 



2 comments:

  1. What if she reads this though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted this earlier today (Thursday) and we surprised her the night before. It went very well. Tom is unreasonably proud of himself.

      Delete