Wednesday 20 February 2013

Dinner with Mumma.




I have worn this pinafore at every occasion I could since it's arrival. It is my new favourite. Considering that I only own one pair of jeans and they are Lilac, this blue denim beauty is a move forward. I'm not going to even talking about this shirt, I wear it at work and I wear it at home, I am three of them, I have no life - I accept that. This cardigan is from Olive Clothing in Cheltenham where I worked for a short time, they sell really nice vintage style clothes and you should go check them out. The cardy isn't available anymore but they've got tons of brilliant knitwear at the moment. My tights are Tesco, best damn tights in the world with M&S socks and my ancient Doc Marten's shoes. My coat was my very first grown up coat, it's Izzy Lane for Topshop from a year ago. 

Face. 
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclait in BR 20
Chanel Correctuer Perfection Concealer in 10 
NARS Bronzer in Laguna from The Happening Palette 
Sleek Highlighter in 884 Light 
Eyes. 
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly 
Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow in Cool toned beige and peachy brown from Oh So Special 658
NARS Eyeliner Stylo in Carpates 
Clinique High Impact Mascara in 01 Black 
Brows.
NARS Eyeshadow Dark cool toned brown from The Happening Palette
Collection 2000 Colour Lash in 11 Clear 
Lips. 
Dior Lip Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment