Wednesday 13 February 2013

Things I wore while buying other things. CAPITALISM FOREVER.






I have been wearing this skirt from ASOS with as many things as I can find at the moment, its comfortable and flattering without looking boring. Its essentially made of jumper and keeps you warm without you having to wear bulky layers. I'm pretty sure it could look good on any figure as the material doesn't create too many shadows allowing boyish figures to look rounded and round figures (i.e. me) look flattered. I bought this carry from the remnants of the Zara sale after work a few days ago and having been able to take it off. It looks at home with literally anything, like something that you love always does. It's last season which means I have no link for you but its a long fronted thin knit in some sort of faux mohair. It was a STEAL at £10, score. I have bought three versions of this shirt from ASOS already since buying this one, its so flattering and sheer enough that you don't have to wear another top under it but still look grown up and a little sexy. Its got a pretty collar that makes any outfit fun but still a little formal. I like wearing shirts with funky collars to work for a bit of personality to a humdrum day. My bag is from Vivienne Westwood and was purchased with my first big hit of Student Loan in 2009. I love it so much and it transcends seasons and trends.

I am starting a new paragraph simply to talk about this coat. Fuck me I love this coat. I bought it from Reiss in Bicester Village and I think its last year and I can't find it on their website. Its 100% wool and is as soft as puppies, its like walking around with a duvet made of kittens wrapped around me. Its so warm and comfortable that I would sleep in it if I could. Come to think of it nothing is stopping me and now I plan to sleep in it tonight. I bought it with 70% off and absolutely wouldn't have been able to have it otherwise. This is why Bicester Village exists, they make it possible for an ordinary girl to buy a kitten duvet coat.

Face. 
Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation in Blush Ivory
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 001 Fair
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in 20 Clair - Translucent 1
Nars Blusher in Orgasm
Eyes. 
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Nars Eyeshadow in Light Bronze Shade (from The Happening Eyes & Cheeks Palette)
Nars Eyeliner Stylo in Carpates
Clinique High Impact Mascara in 01 Black
Brows.
Benefit Browzing in Dark
Lips. 
Caudalie Lip Conditioner

K


No comments:

Post a Comment