Saturday 25 May 2013

something truly horrible has happened

But I don't want to talk about it, what I'd really like to talk about it pretty shit.

Firstly, I would like to talk about Liberty. I don't think there enough words in the world, english or otherwise, to explain how much I love Liberty. I can't remember the first time I went there, its as if its always been a presence in my life. I can't remember a time when I didn't know what it was or how to get there. There are so many reasons I love it as well, the entrance is a florists, that they're mainly famous for scarves, and that their haberdashery is the same size as their beauty department. All of these things, add up to the ultimate shop. THERE IS AN ENTIRE KEIHLS SECTION. Ridiculous, I love it. Now they announced this morning that they will be combining their force with Marc Jacobs to create a bag collection. For the last few years Jacobs has been designing nylon bag collections that have had questionable designs but now they have gone full camp.


I want the tote like nothing on earth, but they're usually about £150. Its likely I'll buy it anyway. 

Oh and ASOS. I feel like I haven't waxed lyrical about ASOS in a while. I haven't had any money so have been unable to bring myself to look at my Saved List in 3 weeks but now I feel like I've rediscovered some super brilliant stuff. 




As I post these things that I love, I realise more and more that 14 year old me would fucking hate me. 

K


*I have not used the full picture from this item because I do not feel that the promotion of this body image is helpful or healthy to advertise. If you wish to view the full length picture, I have posted the link to the item below the picture. 






No comments:

Post a Comment