Sunday 30 December 2012

Eyeliner is the Best Medicine.









I have not had the best day. No specifics and no self pity, I'm just not feeling on top of things. I'm not in control. But what I do have is a killer pencil skirt, boobs and eyeliner and you have no idea the magic they can cast. I am pretty and I can leave my house without make up but where the fuck is the fun in that? I want glitter and cleavage and BIG HAIR and so much mascara its hard to keep my eyes open. Tonight I am going to have dinner with my oldest friend in the world and she can tell me how right I am and what an idiot he is and I can say with wild witty laughter that we are brilliant and fuck everyone else. I can fake it until I make it. I know somewhere in me is the knowledge that I am properly lovely and that I am loved by a lot of people but right now I'm not feeling it. I do however have access to a spanx dress, a bra one cup size too small and the ability to but Tiramasu. So let's go. 

LETS GO. 

K
 





No comments:

Post a Comment