Friday 4 January 2013

Balls to the Wall.

I am angry. I am full on, growing pubic hair, Freida Kahlo, Caitlin Moran, Strident Feminist angry. Today, I did a task for a customer that I do on a regular basis and hideously by this customer, I was patted on the head. I AM NOT FOUR. I didn't do something that is impressive for my age or intellect, I didn't do anything that was overly cute or childlike. I just did my job, like I do everyday, without aplomb. I do not require applause or congratulations on a daily basis (although once in a while could be cheering). I do not like misogyny or sexism. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU NOTICED THAT. So I have decided to defuse myself by showing you and me my absolute favourite thing.

BALLS TO THE WALL POP. 



I am forever cheered by proper 100% pop music. Some honourable mentions go to Palladium and Demi Lovato. I am as a card carrying weirdo and ex-scene kid kind of not allowed to love this stuff but there is nothing like proper dancing in your pants with lipstick on POP.


No comments:

Post a Comment