Sunday 14 April 2013

tits

Sooooo, its all got a bit wordy lately really hasn't it? I think its probably time for some banging ladies in their knickers.





This is Laura Wells, you've seen her before and its up to you to go find her. she is fucking beautiful and has got honestly the most brilliant hips I've seen on any human. This is her photo set for Elomi Lingerie which is genuinely fucking hot. This chick fucking loves trains. We have the same bra size (36E) which means we're best friends now and I also have to give it up to the photoshop artist on this shoot. It is photoshopped and there is nothing wrong with that, I totally agree with Tina Fey on this that it should be there to make you look like your best on your best day, she doesn't have any weird spots on her thighs or spots on her chest (I have both for I am incredibly attractive). She is what underwear models should look like, like an average lady in her knackers. If an impossibly beautiful average lady in her knackers. I'd rather a beautiful face sell me a bra then a gap between the thighs. 

I got a bit preachy. 


Ps. Massive thank you to my beautiful friend Hannah and her Tumblr for drawing my attention to the reason I'm wearing red underwear tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment